Hey! Kill Screen is looking for a Sales Analyst to join our team. You'll be working with our founder and CEO, Jamin Warren, to develop new business opportunities and help our clients leverage the power of play.
So what are we looking for? We're looking for someone detail-oriented with a good nose for leads. You don't make mistakes and have a meticulous eye for perfection. You are interested in becoming a salesperson and see this as a way to look for new opportunities.
It's worth noting, we're not "gamers" at Kill Screen, although we love games and play! So if you have a stereotype of who belongs at a game company or are worried that you don't play enough, don't worry! There's no Super Mario Kart test. We just want someone who sees the same potential and possibility for games as we do. We're trying to build a diverse, inclusive team!
This job is a part-time hourly position at $20/hour.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating a matrix of Kill Screen categories of potential sales contacts
- Working through channels to generate leads by doing research
- Sorting through Kill Screen's existing database
- Finding company email addresses and making contacts.
- Looking through ecommerce purchases for potential leads
- Mining potential clients via Linkedin/Twitter and other social media.
- Identifying primary contacts
- Submititing phone numbers, email, Linkedin and social profiles into CRM
- Researching job description and general company information along with their own investors, sponsors and previously established collaborations.
- 1-3 years related experience required with established track record including experience working autonomously.
- Interested in growing as a salesperson
- We’re small and young, so a must is an ability to be a self-starter and create independence while providing outcomes
- Knowledgeable and passionate about all aspects of Kill Screen and of course, games and play.
- Computer literate with Macintosh Apple systems and other digital marketing systems.
- Candidates must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, have dynamic interpersonal skills, be comfortable with firm deadlines and juggling multiple moving parts, and must possess the ability to interact across all levels of our organization. Everyone wears a lot of hats.
ABOUT KILL SCREEN
Kill Screen is a videogame arts and culture company that wants to inspire a life well-played.
We've worked with brands and agencies on content strategy and development to help them unlock the power of play. Our past and present clients include GE, Intel, PBS, MoMA, Warby Parker and more. As a natively editorial company, we're big believers in how story can transform experiences.
Based in Los Angeles, Kill Screen publishes a website and a magazine as well as organizes events such as the groundbreaking Arcade at the Museum of Modern Art and Kill Screen Festival, which Mashable called “the TED of videogames.” The New Yorker called Kill Screen "the McSweeney's of interactive media" and TIME said the writing was so "polished that they might help convince doubters that games are worth taking seriously."
Kill Screen is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. Everyone is encouraged to apply, including women, LGBTQ people, people of color and people with disabilities.